You could be the next Miss Black Georgia USA! This is the premiere event for African American women. Please read the following information regarding your participation in this elegant and exciting event!
After digesting this information, we encourage you to apply for this pageant.
The date and time of the Miss Black Georgia USA Pageant will be posted on this page soon. We can announce that this is a 2-day event. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Eligibility & Rules
- Entrant must be single/never married and living in the state of Georgia.
- Have a 2.5 cumulative GPA or higher at the time of application (If enrolled in school).
- Must have never given birth to a child.
- Entrant must be of good moral character.
- Must be between the ages of 14-17 for Talented Teen and 18-27 for Miss Contestants.
- Entrant must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Entrant agrees that the decisions of the judges are final.
- The entrant agrees to attend and compete in next year’s Miss Black USA pageant if selected the winner, and further agrees to abide by all the required services, rules and regulations governing this pageant.
- The term entrant is defined as a naturally born female meeting the criteria outlined in the rules and regulations.
Fees & Requirements
Fees & Requirements to be announced soon.
The deadline for applicants is July 30, 2012.
You will be judged in five areas:
1.Talent (25%) 2. Sports Wear/Fitness (15%) 3. On-stage Q&A (25%) Top 5 only
4.Panel Interview (20%) 5.Evening Gown (15%)
The judges’ decisions and scores are FINAL. Poor sportsmanship may result in removal from the pageant. No contestant or family member may approach any judge or auditor regarding scores before / during / after pageant.
This is done panel style. Judges will have a copy of your bio to read prior to your interview. Please dress in a professional suit that will have you looking polished while fitting comfortable. There is also an on-stage question and answer portion that is reserved for the top 5 finalists.
Contestants may NOT discuss their interview questions with other contestants awaiting their interview.
Everybody has a talent and this is an opportunity to display yours.
Sportswear / Fitness
A high energy and dynamic piece of the competition wear an outfit that displays your physical fitness and compliments your figure (no swimsuits).
Select a gown that will show your absolute style and grace. It should also represent your personality and flatter your figure.
Please click here to apply for the 2013 Miss Black Georgia USA pageant.
The prize packages for the 2013 Miss Black Georgia USA and 2013 Miss Black Georgia USA Talented Teen will be announced soon.